Beginners Photography Workshop – 4 Hours mentoring
Learn how to get the most from your DSLR or MIRRORLESS camera and improve your photography!
Who this course is for:
This beginner digital photography course is meant to help you master your digital camera. Learn the basic functions of your camera so you can begin to shoot in manual mode, capturing higher-quality images of the people and places around you. You will learn how to see the world like a photographer, whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been taking photos for years.
What you’ll learn:
– Understand what the Aperture is and how to use it.
– Understand what the Shutter is and how to use it.
– Change your Shutter Speed, your Aperture, or your ISO.
– Use Aperture techniques for dramatic portraits or nature shots.
– Compose better pictures and understand basic composition tricks.
– A DSLR or MIRRORLESS camera where you can change the lenses.
– Camera with Manual Mode
– A tripod will be helpful, but is not essential