Filmmaking, From Beginner to PRO workshop – 8 Hours
This course is packed with information you will use for the rest of your career. Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of camera you use, this workshop is designed to provide you with everything you need to take your video skills to the next level. This is also dependent on how fast you grasp on the information; therefore, each workshop is custom created for the individual student.
Depending on your knowledge, we may cover all the topics or fewer. Keep in mind that some topics may need more time than others, but we can most definitely focus on the topics that most interest you.
– RAW workflow, RED, ARRI, BMPC 4K
– Dynamic Range
– Native Digital
– Accurate White Balance and Exposure
– Waveform, Vectorscope, Zebras and False Color
– Using color charts
– Record Crystal Clear Audio
– Media Management and Key-wording
– ND, Variable ND, Graduated ND and Color Shift
– Matte Box and Filter Holders – Use and Recommendations
– Gimbal and Motorized Sliders -Use and Recommendations